Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire damaged contents

Fire, smoke and soot, damaged contents

This fire disaster was caused by arson, and was later deemed a total loss. None of the contents could be saved unfortunately. SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello was called, on the job to clean up and restore this apartment.

Our  SERVPRO trained technicians came in and took inventory of the damaged contents, itemized and removed the damaged contents from the apartment. Later, alongside the adjuster and tenant, we go through the contents and determine if there is anything salvageable. If it is the SERVPRO team does what we do best, and makes the smoke and soot damaged contents, "Like it never even happened"! 

Rest assured that if you have a fire SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello will be there to serve you!

Fire damaged kitchen

Apartment kitchen, is a total loss

This apartment was deemed a total loss, due to arson. SERVPRO was called on the job and the cleanup was extensive. Fires can be devastating and this apartment was no exception. The SERVPRO team, had to take this kitchen, down to the studs and sub-floor. New electrical, plumbing, a complete remodel. 

If you experience a fire, get yourself, loved ones and pets to safety, call the local fire department, and then call your neighborhood SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello (208) 242-3819 to make your disaster "Like it never even happened"! 

Kitchen Fire

A view into a kitchen fire. There was so much smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello was able to clean up quickly and make this disaster "Like it never even happened."

Structure of home spared from house fire

This home had a fire due to a power strip. The inside of the home was gutted out but thankfully the outside structure of their home was still in good standing.  Even when disaster strikes your home there can always be a small silver lining. 

House fire aftermath

Thankfully parts of home were saved from the fire.  Unfortunately there was soot everywhere. When a home has a fire (big or smalls) walls need to be washed down to remove smoke and soot damage. 

House Fire

Old wiring caused the power strip to catch on fire in this home in Georgetown, Idaho.  This picture was taken when our team arrived and started to clear out the debris.