Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
MOLD, is one of those four letter, bad and scary words. There are many types of mold and we are surrounded by at all times! Yes, some mold can be bad, bad for you, your pets and family's health, but leave it up to the professionals, if you suspect mold. It doesn't take much for mold spores to grow, humidity, air quality and moisture are the perfect recipe for mold to grow. SERVPRO of Blackfoot/Pocatello is highly trained and certified to handle your mold problems. We have several high tech, methods of testing for mold. We can take air quality samples, swab samples and visual inspections and those results are verified usually with in 48 hours. If mold is found you can count on our team to take care of it, safely using high quality containment measures and all crew will be suited in PPE, (personal, protective, equipment), with respirators throughout the course of treatments for the mold. Depending on the type of mold found, will determine the course(s) of treatments. You can count on us to take care of your mold problem, quickly, safely and efficiently! If you suspect mold don't wait, call us immediately (208) 242-3819, the quicker we can contain the mold and stop it from spreading the better. https://www.SERVPROblackfootpocatello.com/mold-remediation
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (208) 242-3819
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Blackfoot / Pocatello for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Blackfoot / Pocatello has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Fort Hall
- Lava Hot Springs